Monday 2 April 2018

Who am I? By Max




             I   have a green body, a white chin and gazing sharp teeth.                                                                  I'm from a video game.                                                       The first letter in my name is y.                   
                           I'm from a video game.                          
       I am a male, and I am a really nice dragon because don't  bite.                To play my game you need a Nintendo switch.     
      I was made in Japan. My game was produced for the Nintendo       6 console.          
              I was released in Japan in December 1997.            
                                       Who am I?                                        
                                                    
                       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Earphones!⚓ By Sana

            Earphones are very long and thin and a lot of people use them to listen to music or recordings. There are two black wires and...